fortunately, the end result was worth it. i loved the 12 finished tags.
i put each one of the tags on a board for advertising at church. i got lots of compliments, but not as many sign-ups. oh well.
the night of the class, i talked two of my friends into coming out to help me. i put my husband to work wrapping kleenex boxes so i could display the tags at each station. i set everything out, and then my friend had the great idea to write tips for each tag on the paper -- that turned out to be SUCH a necessity! otherwise, we would have been repeating ourselves all night.
i'm glad i got the chance to create something i wouldn't normally do. and, since i planned for so many more than actually showed up (of course), i have extras to put together and maybe use myself this year.


2 comments:
I would have loved to come to that class!! Dang it! Blast these miles that separate us! :) LOL.
super cute stefani! I wish I lived near you so you could teach me all these wonderful things!
Post a Comment