it was fun digging through my button bin - i think i get now why i always find my girls playing with it! i took those four colors of cardstock, and taped them together from the back. then, i ran it through the cuttlebug to dry-emboss it. that turned out beautifully, but i thought i could take it up one notch... i decided to heat emboss on top of the dry embossing! :) i used a versamark marker to "color" the raised pattern, then sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and heat-set it. it was perfect!! {even though my neck was aching after concentrating on all that tedious coloring, it was worth it!}
i used pop-dots to give it dimension, and then added that line of buttons. i fussy cut the happy birthday stamp and set it above the row of buttons.


2 comments:
Stefanie, you are so talented. How long did it take you to acquire all the tools for these cards you make and what do you suggest to get first?
So darling! I love this one too! Once again, I wish I lived closer to you!
Post a Comment